The Replacement Agenda
The open disdain that our current government has for
Canadians of Native, French and English heritage and the national
culture and values they have created over the centuries is beyond
belief. These peoples are occasionally referred to as "Old Stock Canadians". They are primarily European Canadians whose families have lived in Canada for several generations and have built this country.
It should be noted that this government and some previous governments have been driven by and submissive to globalist, islamic, and foreign forces that have instituted laws, policies, procedures and unelected tribunals to replace traditional Canadians and their way of life. Examples include:
- The Canadian Multiculturalism Act, 1971, 1988
- Charter of Rights and Freedoms (transfers power to unelected judges and courts)
- Human rights legislation and human rights commissions
- Employment Discrimination (The Employment Equity Act, 1988)
- Population Control (Abortion, Birth Control, Perverse Sexual Education, Euthanasia)
- Education (Promoting communist and socialist ideologies, political correctness)
- Destruction and Exportation of Canadian Industry and Business
- Open Borders and Immigration policy
- "Anti-hate" and Islamophobia legislation and groups (targeting white Canadians)
- Media (Demonizing all Canadians as racists)
The Global Compact For Migration
The Global Compact for Migration is the first-ever UN global agreement on a common approach to international migration in all its dimensions. The global compact is non-legally binding. It is grounded in values of state sovereignty, responsibility-sharing, non-discrimination, and human rights, and recognizes that a cooperative approach is needed to optimize the overall benefits of migration, while addressing its risks and challenges for individuals and communities in countries of origin, transit and destination.
The global compact comprises 23 objectives for better managing migration at local, national, regional and global levels. The compact:
- aims to mitigate the adverse drivers and structural factors that hinder people from building and maintaining sustainable livelihoods in their countries of origin;
- intends to reduce the risks and vulnerabilities migrants face at different stages of migration by respecting, protecting and fulfilling their human rights and providing them with care and assistance;
- seeks to address the legitimate concerns of states and communities, while recognizing that societies are undergoing demographic, economic, social and environmental changes at different scales that may have implications for and result from migration;
- strives to create conducive conditions that enable all migrants to enrich our societies through their human, economic and social capacities, and thus facilitate their contributions to sustainable development at the local, national, regional and global levels.
Securing Our Borders
Stopping terrorism means stopping terrorists before they reach Canada. In most cases, that means stopping them at the border. Despite clear Parliamentary mandates, the vast majority of the southern border remains unsecured.
Our current Liberal government is actively promoting the invasion of our country of illegal immigrants through border crossings in Manitoba and Quebec. A porous, uncontrolled border is an open invitation for some of those who wish to harm Canadians to enter our country unnoticed, potentially bringing the tools to wreak unimaginable havoc with them.
ACT! For Canada is committed to seeing the border secured to ensure that those who emigrate do so in search of a better way of life. This means embracing Canada's democratic values; learning at least one of our two official languages; seeking employment; respecting the Judeo-Christian values upon which this country was founded; and understanding that in Canada there is an established Canadian legal and justice system. This system is not compatible with foreign systems such as Islamic Sharia law and justice.
See what ACT! for America has done to secure their borders here.