North Dakota taking steps to nullify ALL of Joe Biden’s unconstitutional laws and executive orders
State Sen. Tom Kading, a Republican, has introduced legislation in North Dakota that would instruct the attorney general to review the constitutionality of each and every executive order signed by Joe Biden.
Since Biden is not a real president anyway, none of his EOs are valid right out of the gate. North Dakota is taking a slightly different approach, though, challenging Biden's EOs on constitutional grounds since they far exceed the jurisdiction of the executive branch.
House Bill 1164 enumerates that EOs relating to the following issues are slated for nullification:
• Pandemics or other health emergencies
• The regulation of natural resources, including coal and oil
• The regulation of the agriculture industry
• The use of land
• The regulation of the financial sector as it relates to environmental, social, or governance standards
• The regulation of the constitutional right to keep and bear arms
Biden's cancelation of the Keystone XL pipeline, his federal mask mandate, and other EOs that fall into these categories all have the potential to get axed under HB1164.
Legislators in North Dakota are also proposing legislation that would allow censored citizens to sue Big Tech for violating their free speech rights.