Kalamity Kamala a Calamity for America
President Trump recognizes that in every law, policy, philosophy, deal and strategy that Obama employed, VP Biden was right by his side, supporting every action and touting it enthusiastically on his globetrotting travels. And worse, with far-far left Kalamity Kamala now by his side, Biden's plan to resurrect Obama's policies would be even more extreme.
Keep that in mind when you read this brief review of what Barack Obama inflicted on our country and what President Trump fixed:
- Obama-Biden eviscerated our military and President Trump reconstituted it to become the strongest military in the world.
- Obama-Biden had a failed economy and chronically unemployed citizens and President Trump boosted employment to the highest levels in American history--including Black employment, Hispanic employment, women's employment, and youth employment.
- Obama-Biden displayed visceral antagonism to our most reliable Mideast ally and President Trump told the entire world that America stands with Israel. He recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital and moved the American embassy there; recognized Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights and now forged the first deal between Israel and an Arab state in 26 years--that of the now-promising partnership between Israel and the United Arab Emirates, with more Arab states coming on board in the near future.
- Obama-Biden's genocidal-to-Israel deal with Iran allowed the terrorist state to develop nuclear weapons and President Trump cancelled it, although he couldn't recoup the $150-billion in cold hard cash that Obama & Co. shipped in pallets to Iran, all while the Mullahs were promising--as they are to this very day--to wipe Israel off the map.
- Obama-Biden continued America's decades-long dependence on foreign oil and President Trump made America completely energy independent.