We have organized conferences featuring noted speakers:
- Dr. Jordan Peterson, argues that to use pronouns dictated by others is “compelled speech,” and spoke on post-modernism, Marxism, and political correctness
- Trevor Loudon, a celebrated author, filmmaker and political commentator from New Zealand has been researching the radical left for more than 30 years and is the foremost expert on left-wing organizers of mass protests
- David Harris, former Director of Strategic Planning, CSIS
- Barbara Kay, noted journalist with the National Post
- Philippe Karsenty from France speaking on the blood libel Mohammed Al-Dura incident
- Julie Taub, Ottawa immigration lawyer and member of the Immigration Board of Canada
- David Solway, well-known author, poet and journalist
- Dr. Alex Wilner, respected researcher in Global Terrorism
- Mathieu Bock-Cote, a lecturer, an author, a columnist and a TV commentator
- Bruce Bawer, journalist and well known author
- Hege Storhaug, journalist, author and director of Human Rights Services in Oslo, Norway
- Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff, an Austrian convicted for hate speech for denigrating Islam
- Dr. Salim Mansur, professor & author of Multiculturalism: a delectable lie”
- Gavin Boby, Law & Freedom Foundation, U.K; author of “Easy Meat” exposing the rape gang scandal and advisor on halting Mosque applications
- Clare Lopez, a strategic policy and intelligence expert; formerly a career operations officer with the C.I.A.
- Tiffany Gabbay, writer and expert in Middle East affairs
- Raheel Raza, author, documentary film maker , public speaker and one of the actors in the documentary “Honor Diaries”
- Jamie Glazov, Editor of FrontPage Magazine and host of the Glazov Gang, Jamie is one of the most important voices defending freedom in the world today
- Stephen C. Coughlin, an attorney, decorated intelligence officer and noted specialist on Islamic law, ideology and associated issues as they relate to terrorism and subversion
- Julie Taub, an Immigration and Refugee lawyer practicing in Ottawa who has more than 15 years of experience in Canadian Immigration Law and speaks on the refugee crisis
- Deborah Weiss, an expert in the “Defamation of Religions”, UN resolutions, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and CAIR
We have established contacts with many notable journalists and writers, including Steve Emerson, Daniel Pipes, Erick Stakelbeck, Dr. Jamie Glazov, Dr. Whalid Phares, Khaled Abu Toameh, Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld, Phyllis Chesler, Melanie Phillips, Barbara Kay, David Solway and Ezra Levant, along with liberal Muslim activists Salim Mansur, Tarek Fatah, Raheel Raza and Dr. Zuhdi Jasser.
We have purchased advocacy ads in print media in conjunction with Point de Bascule and Tarek Fatah.